• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meeting Cinderella

Vandercapellen

Mouseketeer
We are eating at Askershus, but not CRT or 1900 PF at dinner time, so here's my question. Is there a way that we could get to meet Cinderella, the FGM, or the stepsisters for autographs and a picture?

We are eating at Askershus, but not CRT or 1900 PF at dinner time, so here's my question. Is there a way that we could get to meet Cinderella, the FGM, or the stepsisters for autographs and a picture?

When we had lunch at Askerhus a few weeks ago, Cinderella was there. You could also do the Princess Meet & Greet at MK, Cinderella might be one of the princesses appearing there.

For the Fairy Godmother, you can meet her at MK, on one of the paths behind the castle.

I believe the stepsisters are only at 1900 PF, but I could be mistaken.

HTH!

We ate at Akershus for lunch last week, and Cinderella was NOT there. We saw Mary Poppins (!?), Jasmine, Snow White and Aurora. Luckily, we were able to meet Cindy at the new M&G in the MK. You might ask a CM the day of your Akershus reservation if she'll be at the meal, and plan accordingly.

Just a couple of weeks ago, we did the princess dinner at Askershus. Both Cinderella and the FGM were there. The stopped at every table to do pictures and autographs. No stepsisters at the dinner, but we did see the stepsisters one day doing pics and autographs in the MK...i cant remember exactly where though.

Do ask at the Guest Relations too for times and places...

In EPCOT I know we would ask in the gift shop of the country, and they would make a call (France for Aurora)

but you cant get in line at CRT just for pictures or autographs, 1900 Park Fare buffet is a good buffet - and the sisters are there... they are out and about during Marathon - Half Marathon running through Magic Kingdom, but that is not open for non runners...

good luck! :wizard:

We are only doing 1900 for breakfast. I check for an ADR a million times a day for dinner at 1900.

I have never been this close to my trip and still checking for ADR's. I have cought the ADR bug. I have changed them in one way or another about 4 time this past week.

The Stepsisters used to be found daily at the Belle's Storytime area in MK but since that has been refurbed for the Tangled meet and greet I am unsure if they are still meeting people there or not.

FGM does meet behind the castle, only in the mornings though.

I have seen Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters back there, also.

Cinderella is also at the Town Square Theater.

When we were at the Magic Kingdom on May 8 I saw Lady Tremaine & the 2 stepsisters inside the park, headed towards the castle area. It was in the morning.

Amazing how the characters seem to rotate (or not).

We have eaten at Akershus twice (breakfast and dinner) and never gotten Cindy (always Belle as the host, and Aurora, Ariel, and Snow White floating). In fact I was told at one point that Cindy only appears at CRT. :confused3

Back this past December I met Cindy twice. Once at Askershus for breakfast, and once in MK at Toontown (Fairy Godmother gave me a hint that she would be there). I believe they moved the princess meet and greet location since the closing of Toontown.

Fairy Godmother is behind the castle, right outside Castle Couture (to the left as you walk into Fantasyland through the castle). She's there from about 9:15 to 1:15 off and on.

Tell her Janet and Katie said hi. :goodvibes

The Tremaine family is also out most mornings in Fantasyland. They move around a bit, sometimes by Sir Mickey's, sometimes over near Philharmagic. But they are definitely regulars.

Have fun!

Cinderella you can meet a Town Square Theater in MK.

FGM you can meet in the mornings at MK across from Castle Couture along the backside of the castle.

Lady Tremaine and Step Sisters appear in the mornings at MK near Mickey's Philharmagic on the other side outside Castle Couture.

Keep in mind that other than Cinderella, the other characters only appear in the mornings at MK. They are available for meet and greets and autographs.

Cinderella is now almost always in Town Square Theater (used to be Expo Hall in Town Square) so if you miss her at Askershus that is the best place to find her... when we were there last month the lines were MUCH shorter than they used to be in Toon Town and even if they are long you can get fast passes.

As far as Fairy Godmother and the Step Sisters, they all can normally be met in Fantasyland behind the castle (best bet is the morning or early afternoon)... if you see any characters out in Fantasyland (Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Pooh, etc) if you ask their Character Attendant they may know the exact times... after about 10am you can also ask at City Hall and they can call the character department to ask when they will be out for you... actually just about any cast member with access to a phone (ie Merchandise locations, etc) can do that but not all of them will know what you are talking about. Sometimes you will get someone who will tell you to check the times guide and in that case you have to ask politely but firmly for them to call to ask the exact times for the exact characters you want.

Cinderella was at the Norway Breakfast the last 2 years we went. In January we saw FGM and SM & SS outside the castle and got photos and autographs.

Cinderella is at Town Square Theater all day usually.

Fairy Godmother is behind the castle till 1:15 I think.

The Tremaines who in my opinion are the best characters to meet appear behind the castle either by Philharmagic or right across the walkway. However I don't know when their first set is but their last one for the day has been 11 the days I've gone. I've also seen them out at 10 and I'm guessing their first set is 9 or right when the park opens. You don't want to miss them though!!!

I've met Cinderella at Akershus and at the princess meet and greet.

The stepsisters and Lady Tremaine were on one side of the castle when we went. So ask a CM, they may still be in the park sometimes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter