• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meeting Beast at BOG?

nat8199

DIS Veteran
Hi!! I have a very quick question. Can you get a picture with the Beast any time during dinner?

I am looking at making a very early ADR for dinner (I think they open at 4pm?) just so that my kids can get a chance to meet the Beast. They go to bed super early, at 6:30, so only a really early ADR will work.

Does anyone know how this works?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I do not believe that BOG has anywhere for character interaction. I know it is not considered a character meal, and I have not seen any images of people with characters at or near BOG. The only ones I have seen even in the area are with Gaston outside of Gaston's Tavern nearby.

Oh, that is sad. I thought that I read in some posts about people getting pictures with the Beast in the study after dinner.

nat8199 said:
Hi!! I have a very quick question. Can you get a picture with the Beast any time during dinner?

I am looking at making a very early ADR for dinner (I think they open at 4pm?) just so that my kids can get a chance to meet the Beast. They go to bed super early, at 6:30, so only a really early ADR will work.

Does anyone know how this works?

Beast is at BOG dinner. You meet him after your dinner. No autographs but there is a photopass photographer there.

We had 4:10 reservations and were some of the first dinners finished (I think we were done by about 5:15pm) and we were able to meet with the Beast- He had walked through the castle at least 1-2 times before we were finished as well and headed to the study. There should be no problem seeing him with an early reservation.

Huh.:) I learned something new. I was told there was no character interactions inside of BOG. Well, I am glad BOG dinner is on our itinerary for our trip.

YAY!!!!!! Beauty and the Beast is one of my kids' favorite movies and I know they will be thrilled to see the beast!!!

It isn't considered a 'character meal' because Beast won't come to your tables. I don't even think Disney ever advertised that Beast would be there at all either.

Sneaky little devils.

By "no character interaction" they mean characters won't come to your table or sign autographs. They have been providing a photo op with the Beast after your meal but, as noted, this is not advertised anywhere, leading to concerns that it could be stopped at any time. But they do sell some Photopass pictures from it, I'm sure.

YAY!!!!!! Beauty and the Beast is one of my kids' favorite movies and I know they will be thrilled to see the beast!!!

Here is a pic from the night we had dinner at BOG:

012a1769465bf9886d77bab3dcd1d7d3.jpg

While you're dining at BOG they will make an announcement that he will be greeting in his study (its where the CS lunch ordering kiosks are) When we were there... as they made the announcement, he walked into the room we were in, bowed, and walked out. We got a kick out of it! My sister and I met him, and it was kind of hilarious because my sister and her friend really had to use the bathroom, but there was a huge line (because its a tiny bathroom) and beast had only one family in line so we hopped in the line and couldnt stop laughing. The beast probably thought we were crazy because we refused to tell them why we were laughing! :goodvibes Photopass was there to take pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter