• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meet-up??

sunnygal041

DIS Veteran
Hey folks. I will be at the Poly from 10/27-28. I will be at the F&W gale Gand demo n 10/27@ 5:00pm

Well, I decided to spring for the Poly. I feel safe there and easy access to the TTC. Let me know if anyone will be around to hang with. Thanks

I'm a cm at studios. I work the evening of the 27th & idk my schedule for the 28th, but I'll be around if you want a friend at the park for a few hours.

TinkStitch said:
I'm a cm at studios. I work the evening of the 27th & idk my schedule for the 28th, but I'll be around if you want a friend at the park for a few hours.

Thanks for the offer, but I will probably be asleep when u get off from work. Too old to stay up late anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter