Meet the Fockers! We're watching you...

Well, what was it?

You know without a good search function, there is no telling what it was at this late date. I was basically begging for a tag from the TF. There were people doing all sorts of silly things to impress the TF and I chose to do the limerick thing. Not a great choice, but I got my first tag out of it.

I prefer my other tags, since they were more or less freely given to me and I feel reflect my personality a bit more. Maggie

lime_hat.jpg

They just won't appreciate it. :upsidedow Maggie

OMG!!! :rotfl2:

That's either one huge LIME or one tiny kitty!

Please add me to the list--My DH & I will be there June 18-June 26. We are staying at OKW. I keep trying to explain the whole "I have my eyes on you" thing, but he says he's not standing anywhere near me if I start doing crazy things like that at WDW! ;) Well, I guess that just gives me one more reason to try this!:lmao:

Wow! Four pages in the span of time to leave work, have dinner and put a child to sleep. Impressive. :cool1:

I have a confession, please don't kick me out, but I don't own anything lime except my LGMH's it's not really a clothes colour over here. So there, I've confessed, huge weight off my shoulders :laughing:

Jo- 3 pages of posts late, but we forgive you. You'll just have to make up for it and shop quite a bit while you are here. :) So, long as you do not take my DW along... Actually, that's a bit unfair as DW is not really a shopper, but it was kind of fun to say. Of course, my DDs on the other hand inherited the shopping gene from DM on my side. :rotfl:

Now the question is...will we all have to think up some limericks

There once was a merry old Dis'er
Who went to the world with her sister
And one small green croc
Who was in for a shock
When mickey mouse turned round and kissed her

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Very cool! :cool1: I needed a good laugh after work today and getting DS4 to bed.

Here is a new and(hopefully) improved list:

AbsoLimalutely
LUBAR-Limed Up Beyond All Recognition
LimeAid
UnLimenbelievable
Oh keeper of the lime word list, please increase the font size for those of us whose screens cannot handle the bright lime/small font on the white background. Otherwise, it's a most limependous creation.

As far as limericks go...ummm...none of the ones I know can be written here, so I'll just have be a bystander!
Ditto.

lime_hat.jpg

They just won't appreciate it. :upsidedow Maggie

I just bet. :scared1:

Last, but not least, for DISers in the Atlanta area, here's a copy of a post by DW.
A few of us are meeting in the Perimeter Mall area for lunch on April 20. T-i-double-g-err, mouseadddicts, Miz Diz, and I would like to invite others. I figure as long as we have an idea of numbers a week out, I should be able to make reservations somewhere.

It will be easy to find us. I will be the one wearing the lime green crocks and my extra special lime greeen DIS shirt.:thumbsup2

We will be at CR between 8-Sep and 15-Sep 2007.

What do we need to do, aside from buying (and wearing !) lime green?

Assuming we make the cut, do I need to alter my sig? Where is the image posted?

This is so SUBLIME that we have a new LIMELIST. I'm glad that we don't have to BIRDLIME anyone with our new word choice (OK, I had to look up that word!) while we are in the LIMELIGHT. The dictionary also says one can "lime the lawn", meaning to make it grow...so let's LIME THE DIS instead!

OK, on to Acronyms:

LIME =
Lime Induced Mickey Enthusiasts
Lime Introduction to Mickey Enthusiasts

Favorite Dessert: Key Lime Pie
Favorite Dance: Lime-bo

Well, just like Brittany shaving her head, a little controversy always stirs up publicity!!!!
Look at all the new members!!!

I just want to thanks the people who pulled for this to continue and to the mods for givin' me my points back!!!
Can't wait to see how many more join our little party!!!

I just sent a PM with my dates. 15 days and counting!

April 10 - April 13 @ SSR

This is so SUBLIME that we have a new LIMELIST. I'm glad that we don't have to BIRDLIME anyone with our new word choice (OK, I had to look up that word!) while we are in the LIMELIGHT. The dictionary also says one can "lime the lawn", meaning to make it grow...so let's LIME THE DIS instead!

OK, on to Acronyms:

LIME =

You're Limaliscious Marshay. Thanks for all of the new words!! I'm impressed. :thumbsup2

OK, on to Acronyms:

LIME =

I'll do great! I love, love, love, love Key Lime Pie!!

Oh keeper of the lime word list, please increase the font size for those of us whose screens cannot handle the bright lime/small font on the white background. Otherwise, it's a most limependous creation.

I shall make changes.

:thumbsup2

Do you know this one:

One bright day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight.
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other.
The deaf policeman heard the noise,
And came and shot the two dead boys.
If you don't think this lie is true,
Ask the blind man, he saw it too!

Oh my goodness! My dad used to tell us this one as kids! I always thought he had made it up! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

LIME=Lounging in Mickey's Environment

It's sublimely wonderful to be back with all of you!

Nevermind- I found where there was a post saying it was removed....
I do love how you started this one though with the great explanation! Now, everytime someone asks me what it means in my siggie, I can just refer them to your explanation!

Thanks again!

Can you please add me to the list We will be there from May 6 to the 16Th. We are staying at POP. I will be wearing my LGMH's and my Team ****** Watch landyard. At least the LIME LIVES.

Please add us to the list - July 28th through August 11, staying at Emerald Island (are we the only ones offsite?!)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter