Meet for Epcot Biergarten dinner, April 18?

DaisyDuck001

DIS Veteran
Hey there, hi there, ho there! Would any visitors or locals be interested in meeting for dinner at the Biergarten in Epcot on Thursday evening, April 18, 2013?

It would be fun if a small group of us could meet there!

I would like it. However, I will not know my work schedule for that day until the 8th. If you are not on DDP I can use my TiW card for a 20% discount but you would have to pay me.

OK, CF, I hope things turn out OK with your schedule so that you can go to the dinner!

Who else out there would also like to join?

I might be up for this as well. Im planning a solo trip and arriving on the 18th. As Im driving, I too have to wait until my work schedule arrives on March 10th. I work nights so If im off the 17th, which I requested, Im leaving early am from SC and will probably arrive about noon and would love to attend but If I have to work the 17th, I wont be able to leave until the afternoon which would put me in WDW too late to attend.

During my trip I probably won't have internet access, so anyone who would like to meet, would you please let me know before April 7. Looking forward to meeting up for a great dinner on April 18!

We will be having dinner at Victoria and Alberts that night.

If anyone wants to join us, we have a table for 3 and they can change to 4 easily (you just have to pay your own way.)

We would love to hook up with you daisy if you have a table, we would just be rolling in (stuffed) later. PM if its still a go and I will give you our cell #s.

Hi Bradley, thanks so much for the invitation to meet you all at Victoria and Albert's, but that restaurant is beyond my current price range. Maybe we could meet up for a different meal that week. Can you all meet for any of these:

Dinner at Garden Grill, (Epcot), April 13
Lunch at San Angel Inn (Epcot), April 18
Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare (GF), April 19

If you and your family or group would like to meet up but none of these days work, I also have some other days and times available, so please feel free to send me a PM.

Hey Daisy,

Local here, definitely interested in Biergarten (as often as possible...)

Lemme know if you're still looking for extras and, if so, I'd definitely be up for joining! :)

Yes, disneyfan485, still looking for people to meet for dinner at Biergarten. Glad you can join!

Hey,,i dont mind to attend too i work at Epcot Already but always like to try new things ^^?

OK, Aziz, looks like it will be you, DisneyFan485, and I, at least. There were some other people who said maybe.

I won't have internet access during my trip, so before April 7, I'd like to have an idea who all can meet for dinner.

Hi Folks, I'm not sure who can still meet up for this dinner, but I won't have internet access during my trip, so please send me a PM before April 7 if you're still able to go. Thanks!

I wish I could!! I would LOVE to try this place as I've never eaten here... I leave a day earlier than your reserved time :(

BradleyB said:
We will be having dinner at Victoria and Alberts that night.

If anyone wants to join us, we have a table for 3 and they can change to 4 easily (you just have to pay your own way.)

We would love to hook up with you daisy if you have a table, we would just be rolling in (stuffed) later. PM if its still a go and I will give you our cell #s.

Check your PMs

Count me in Daisy. Sorry it took so long for me to confirm but I had to wait on someone to switch the shift with me. Barring any traffic catastrophe, I will be arriving in the morning that Thursday. Sending you my contact info in PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter