Meet for Epcot Biergarten dinner, April 18?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by DaisyDuck001, Feb 14, 2013.

1. DaisyDuck001

DaisyDuck001 DIS Veteran

Hey there, hi there, ho there! Would any visitors or locals be interested in meeting for dinner at the Biergarten in Epcot on Thursday evening, April 18, 2013?

It would be fun if a small group of us could meet there!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

I would like it. However, I will not know my work schedule for that day until the 8th. If you are not on DDP I can use my TiW card for a 20% discount but you would have to pay me.

4. DaisyDuck001

DaisyDuck001 DIS Veteran

OK, CF, I hope things turn out OK with your schedule so that you can go to the dinner!

Who else out there would also like to join?

5. jagfanjosh3252

jagfanjosh3252 #1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

If you were going a week earlier I would! I'm going for my bday. 4/4-4/8

6. DaisyDuck001

DaisyDuck001 DIS Veteran

Hi Josh, sorry we won't be there at the same time this April.

7. smcabee

smcabee Boomer Sooner

I might be up for this as well. Im planning a solo trip and arriving on the 18th. As Im driving, I too have to wait until my work schedule arrives on March 10th. I work nights so If im off the 17th, which I requested, Im leaving early am from SC and will probably arrive about noon and would love to attend but If I have to work the 17th, I wont be able to leave until the afternoon which would put me in WDW too late to attend.

8. DaisyDuck001

DaisyDuck001 DIS Veteran

Smcabee, hopefully your schedule will work out and you can be there too!

9. DaisyDuck001

DaisyDuck001 DIS Veteran

During my trip I probably won't have internet access, so anyone who would like to meet, would you please let me know before April 7. Looking forward to meeting up for a great dinner on April 18!

10. BradleyB

BradleyB Earning My Ears

We will be having dinner at Victoria and Alberts that night.

If anyone wants to join us, we have a table for 3 and they can change to 4 easily (you just have to pay your own way.)

We would love to hook up with you daisy if you have a table, we would just be rolling in (stuffed) later. PM if its still a go and I will give you our cell #s.

11. DaisyDuck001

DaisyDuck001 DIS Veteran

Hi Bradley, thanks so much for the invitation to meet you all at Victoria and Albert's, but that restaurant is beyond my current price range. Maybe we could meet up for a different meal that week. Can you all meet for any of these:

Dinner at Garden Grill, (Epcot), April 13
    Lunch at San Angel Inn (Epcot), April 18
    Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare (GF), April 19

If you and your family or group would like to meet up but none of these days work, I also have some other days and times available, so please feel free to send me a PM.

12. disneyfan485

disneyfan485 Earning My Ears

Hey Daisy,

Local here, definitely interested in Biergarten (as often as possible...)

Lemme know if you're still looking for extras and, if so, I'd definitely be up for joining! :)

13. DaisyDuck001

DaisyDuck001 DIS Veteran

Yes, disneyfan485, still looking for people to meet for dinner at Biergarten. Glad you can join!

14. Aziz86

Aziz86 Earning My Ears

Hey,,i dont mind to attend too i work at Epcot Already but always like to try new things ^^?

15. DaisyDuck001

DaisyDuck001 DIS Veteran

OK, Aziz, looks like it will be you, DisneyFan485, and I, at least. There were some other people who said maybe.

I won't have internet access during my trip, so before April 7, I'd like to have an idea who all can meet for dinner.

16. DaisyDuck001

DaisyDuck001 DIS Veteran

Hi Folks, I'm not sure who can still meet up for this dinner, but I won't have internet access during my trip, so please send me a PM before April 7 if you're still able to go. Thanks!

17. Tammy296

Tammy296 DIS Veteran

I wish I could!! I would LOVE to try this place as I've never eaten here... I leave a day earlier than your reserved time :(

18. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Check your PMs

19. smcabee

smcabee Boomer Sooner

Count me in Daisy. Sorry it took so long for me to confirm but I had to wait on someone to switch the shift with me. Barring any traffic catastrophe, I will be arriving in the morning that Thursday. Sending you my contact info in PM.