Meet and Greet pre-cruise tickets

dektolia

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Two questions on the Meet & Greet tickets.

1) For the princess party and Anna/Elsa meet and greets, do adults need tickets to stand in line with the kids (ages 3 & 6)? I would guess no, except that on the last cruise I remember the CM taking the tickets at the beginning of the line, so they'd have no way to know who was actually going to be in the picture, or who wanted separate pictures if tickets weren't required for everyone in line.

2) We are Silver traveling with another stateroom of first-time cruises and don't have any Silver members booked into the second stateroom (missed opportunity, but it is what it is). I can make my reservations for the meet & greet, but don't have the option to book anyone from the other room yet. Is it possible to book extra adults from my room to save space for the kids in the other room, and then switch reservations to the kids once their reservation window opens? Are the tickets assigned names, or could we just keep the reservation as-is and hand the tickets off to the other kids? This question is specifically for the meet and greets, not the character breakfast or excursions.

When I got tickets it was one ticket per group. Now that they are online you can choose people to go. Also you can link the none silver party with your party and book all of your tickets and excursions together. Just call Disney to link them

I see the names of the people in the other stateroom when I go in to make reservations, but none of their check boxes are active yet for me to select them.

I see the names of the people in the other stateroom when I go in to make reservations, but none of their check boxes are active yet for me to select them.

They won't be active until their online check-in date opens. You can then try to add them if there is still availability at or near the same time as your group. Same with excursions, adult dining, etc.

I'm not sure how it's being handled onboard at the time of the meet & greet. Some have reported it's like a FP+ -- they had to have tickets for everyone in line (even grandpa who only wanted to use his camera for a pic), and others have indicated they could go in to watch without a ticket. I'd err on the side of caution by getting tickets for anyone who plans to enter the room.

Enjoy your cruise!

On the Magic last month, frozen group was in Animators palate and everyone who entered needed a ticket. Princesses meet in the ateium so there is room to take pics (though maybe not the best angle) because the area is open.

I'd err on the side of getting tickets for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter