Mediterranean Cruise - Greece Port Adventure Advice Need

Which taxi tour did you use for Rhodes?

For me I have had five or six holidays of two weeks staying in Lindos, so I would go up from staying in Lindos for a day in Rhodes town a couple of times on each stay.

I have used local Taxis there and back there plentyfull, and licenced I would get any there and back, no need to book.

I have also had a hire car and also gone by bus.

For me I have had five or six holidays of two weeks staying in Lindos, so I would go up from staying in Lindos for a day in Rhodes town a couple of times on each stay.

I have used local Taxis there and back there plentyfull, and licenced I would get any there and back, no need to book.

I have also had a hire car and also gone by bus.

Thanks!

The "Acropolis Sightseeing and Yabanaki Beach Club" port adventure is available again. Obviously capacity was added or people cancelled.
Have fun!

The "Acropolis Sightseeing and Yabanaki Beach Club" port adventure is available again. Obviously capacity was added or people cancelled.
Have fun!

I had cancelled for 4 people last week. There are 6 of us. I'll probably stick to Georges Taxi. It was $136 cheaper, than DCL. I like like the idea of doing a flexible, private tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter