Mediterranean Cruise (12-14 nights)?

Awesome! Thanks for the info! I know that the destination (Italy) is really the star of the show for my cruise, but it's nice that my home away from home will be shining as well! :)

Can you comment on what kinds of fitness things were offered? Example, was there yoga? And was it at an additional cost? Thanks!
The fitness center was huge with a lot of equipment including free weights. They did a yoga class in the center of the room, but I don't know if they charged for it or not. We didn't used the fitness center, but walked 3 miles on board every morning. We went by the fitness center (you can walk all the way around the deck on deck 12) every time we did a lap and you could see the people in there.
Denise

The fitness center was huge with a lot of equipment including free weights. They did a yoga class in the center of the room, but I don't know if they charged for it or not. We didn't used the fitness center, but walked 3 miles on board every morning. We went by the fitness center (you can walk all the way around the deck on deck 12) every time we did a lap and you could see the people in there.
Denise

Thanks! I remember seeing the center on the Radiance - I was on a running cruise though, so I didn't need to worry about working out additionally. Ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter