• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MED cruisers - CM's Jen & Andrea - club couns. still on the Magic???

tink&cinderella

<font color=blue>I keep thinking and thinking but
Does anyone know if the Children's Counsellor's Andrea and Jen both from Canada are still on the Magic. They were also roomates and both were fantastic with the children/:)

Andrea has very very curly Hair and was in the Lab in March 07 and Jen was in the 3-4 age group.

We are going on the 14 day Repo on August 18th and my 5 year old dd LOVES Jen. My older dd really enjoyed Andrea. Both are wanting to know if they are going to be on the cruise.

Thanks

Andrea should still be on the ship for the repo. i just finished talking to Jen and she is actually heading on a short vacation and will be back September 1. Hope that helps

Hey - thanks

When you speak to Jen again tell her that Kimberly still talks about her. Andrea live in Whitby one town over from us and I think if I remember correctly they were off fairly close together in April or so. Jen was going to visit Andrea and we had talked about them stopping by.

Wish Jen was on the Magic when we are going - she was great.

Denise

I will definitely tell her. They did get off I think a week apart from each other I actually moved into their room when Andrea went on vacation. I think when I left Andrea was back in Ocean Quest but I could be wrong.

Colleen

If Andrea is tall and thin and full of life and laughter, then yep, she was in Ocean Quest (mostly) on the July 18th Med sailing. I really enjoyed watching her with the kids as my son spent quite a bit of time in the early evenings in Ocean Quest. And there was a CM named Andrea there - so I suspect that's her!

Yes that would be Andrea - she has an infectious laugh and is wonderfully pleaant and great with the kids!!!

My dd's are so looking forward to seeing everyone - what about Chocolate Charlie - is he still there???

Denise

Charlie is not on the Magic right now. Last I talked to him he was just getting ready to go on vacation (May 12) and then he was going to head over to the Wonder after that but I'm not sure that hes on the Wonder I think he is still at home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter