• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mears shuttle at midnight?

krina19

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving in Orlando at midnight, and I want to be sure that the Mears counter will still be open. Does anyone know if their service is still operating at this hour? Thanks for your help :)

Hi Ktrina...Did you think about using Tiffany Town Cars instead? We are using them for our November trip, there are 10 of us so it is cheaper to get TTC (van) than Mears, plus we can have a grocery stop and no other hotel stops before we get to PO-R. You can make online ressies, send them an email first checking on their service for your needs, they get right back to you, and I have not read one complaint about them on the DIS. MaryAunt
angelwing.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter