Mears coupon in DVC confirmation...

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
Wasn't there a Mears coupon in the confirmation letter DVC sent me? (And if so, what was it for?) I threw away soemthing that was in the letter and now my Dad is flying up for a few days and is gonna have to take a bus to WDW. (We are driving.)
Anyone know of any links to coupons?
Thanks!

Shan,

I have one that came with my December DVC reservation that I will not be using, we always rent a car. $3 off per person ($25 roundtrip instead of $28).

PM or e-mail me your address and I would be glad to put it in the mail to you tomorrow.

Debbie

Debbie, just received Mears coupon in the mail today from you! Thanks so much, that was so nice of you! :D :D :D

Originally posted by wilderness01
What about Yourride.com? Aren't they cheaper and more direct?

Towncar services are more direct, but they are not cheaper for only one person. Private towncar services have been running about $100 round trip, including a generous tip for the driver.

You are right about being more expensive for just one person. Yourride is $90 roundtrip to any Magic Kingdom resort. I was looking at it from a family rate and actually Yourride was cheaper for us. Have a great day!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter