Mears coupon in DVC confirmation...

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by lenshanem, Jul 1, 2003.

1. lenshanem

lenshanem <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Wasn't there a Mears coupon in the confirmation letter DVC sent me? (And if so, what was it for?) I threw away soemthing that was in the letter and now my Dad is flying up for a few days and is gonna have to take a bus to WDW. (We are driving.)
    Anyone know of any links to coupons?
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Shan,

I have one that came with my December DVC reservation that I will not be using, we always rent a car. $3 off per person ($25 roundtrip instead of $28).

PM or e-mail me your address and I would be glad to put it in the mail to you tomorrow.

Debbie

4. wilderness01

wilderness01 Been There, Done That, Going Back!

What about Yourride.com? Aren't they cheaper and more direct?

5. lenshanem

lenshanem <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Debbie, just received Mears coupon in the mail today from you! Thanks so much, that was so nice of you! :D :D :D

6. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

Towncar services are more direct, but they are not cheaper for only one person. Private towncar services have been running about $100 round trip, including a generous tip for the driver.

7. wilderness01

wilderness01 Been There, Done That, Going Back!

You are right about being more expensive for just one person. Yourride is $90 roundtrip to any Magic Kingdom resort. I was looking at it from a family rate and actually Yourride was cheaper for us. Have a great day!:D