MeanLaureen's Useless Poll of the Day - Happy Thanksgiving! Let's Have Dessert!

It's a Thanksgiving dessert extravaganza! Fill your plate with as many as you like!

• Pumpkin Pie

• Chocolate cake

• Cheesecake - any toppings?

• Pecan pie

• Chocolate fudge pie

• German Chocolate cake

• Apple spice cake

• Sweet Potato Bundt Cake With Spiked Sugar Glaze

• Raspberry Tiramisu

• Cinnamon-Almond Rice Pudding

• Old Fashioned Apple Pie - Scoop of vanilla icecream on top?

• Fresh fruit

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Well, yesterday I treated everyone to a full Thanksgiving dinner... today it's time for the best course... DESSERT!

Pile as much on your plate as you want!

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you have a great day. :)

I chose to many to list. :)

Well, I voted for the one I'll be having today.....fresh fruit.

No, I'm not insane. The resort where we are having our holiday buffet always has the best fresh fruit and I plan on finishing off my meal with a pile of strawberries and fresh whipped cream. (Hmmm, may actually start my meal with some also.)

......ok, since it's a buffet I might have a bite of something chocolate first........

Pumpkin Pie with a dollop of whipped cream and apple pie with a scoop of vanilla IC.:)

hubby makes one in my great grandmothers giant pie holder.......delicious too........my favorite is squash pie .....and pumpkin too ........with whipped cream.......delicious

I'll take cheesecake topped with cherries...Comstock!! :teeth: I haven't had that since I was a kid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter