Meal sharing...1 plate, 2 forks

1) Yep.
2) The MrsRustyScupper and I agreed upon this during our FIRST DATE.
3) And, no, I do not remember how toilet tissue got into the conversation.
4) But, it did, and last month we celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary.
5) As easy as it was to agree on toilet paper rolls, we still disagree on hard or soft butter sticks.
6) I guess marriage is made of compromise . . . as long as she keeps the butter cold and hard.

LOL! Rusty, 35 years together with my husband. He has given up on the cold butter but will not compromise on ketchup. It stays in the fridge!

Meal sharing...1 plate, 2 forks

1) We just let the kitchen split the items onto plates.
2) I still have "fork scars" on the back of my hand from MrsRustyScupper halting me from the last bite of the dessert.
3) One of the SERVERS saw the dents on my hand and remarked, 'She, OBVIOUSLY, is not a vegetarian!"

I always diet leading up to my trip. Even the "healthy" food at Disney is higher in calories. I'll go low-carb, only because carbs tend to have more calories (I'd much rather scarf down a burger patty and have a small snack later than a burger with a bun and not have snack later.)

When I'm in Disney, I go all in. I gain water weight, but I've never gained more than 5 actual pounds in a trip. It usually comes right off once I've been home for a week.

Anyway - we went to Disney with very light eaters - which made me feel slightly uncomfortable stuffing my face. They shared a lot of QS meals. The mom would go for a salad or consult her daughter before ordering. THey would then share each others and never finish.

Pluto:

I never gain weight in WDW...I think it is all of the walking. The blisters on top of my blisters really tell the story.

By the way, when DD and I share a meal, there will be no leftovers!

1) Yep.
2) The MrsRustyScupper and I agreed upon this during our FIRST DATE.
3) And, no, I do not remember how toilet tissue got into the conversation.
4) But, it did, and last month we celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary.
5) As easy as it was to agree on toilet paper rolls, we still disagree on hard or soft butter sticks.
6) I guess marriage is made of compromise . . . as long as she keeps the butter cold and hard.
You are a hoot! Thanks for the laugh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter