Meal price accuracy question

Hi! So... I was wondering if prices typically go down anymore in the Fall/Winter? We're planning CRT for Nov 5, 2013. I cant book ADR until May 9th but wanted to get an idea, especially since I read that you have to prepay entire meal for CRT. Please and thank you

One more question- child price is 3 and up? or is child anybody under 10?

Hi Rusty Scupper, not sure if I'm responding to the right message or not as I'm totally new to this. Could you please find pricing for the following:

8/29 - Ohana Character - Polynesian - 4 adults & 1 child (Breakfast)

8/31 - Chef Mickey's - 4 adults & 1 child (Breakfast)

9/1 - Trails End - Ft. Wilderness (Breakfast) - 4 adults & 1 child

Thanks a million and forgive me if I am not responding to the correct post/answer.

8/

Hi Rusty Scupper, not sure if I'm responding to the right message or not as I'm totally new to this. Could you please find pricing for the following:

Thanks a million and forgive me if I am not responding to the correct post/answer.

8/

Why not call the dining line? They will give you the price for your specific dates.

8/

Please see Post #67, Buffet Rates

completely hijacked the OP post and moved the prices to the first post

thanks for collecting the info THE!:yay:

Hi! So... I was wondering if prices typically go down anymore in the Fall/Winter? We're planning CRT for Nov 5, 2013. I cant book ADR until May 9th but wanted to get an idea, especially since I read that you have to prepay entire meal for CRT. Please and thank you

Hi again, just wondering if anyone had any info about this? Thanks!

I called and found out that right now the price for the late Oct/ early Nov time frame is $53.29 adult and $34.64 child. But since they are not yet booking for my date of Nov 5th, that price could still go down but the rep said it was the current price as of now.
Child is 3 and up but if you want your child to have their own plate you have to pay the child price regardless of their age.

Can you tell me the price for Garden Grill Oct 28 (dinner) and Tuskerhouse Nov 2 (breakfast) Thanks in Advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter