Meal Plan

Sarah_Elizabeth

Earning My Ears
Hi! My boyfriend and I are heading to Disney August 22nd-28th. It's our second time this year but the first visit we had a car and ate outside of Disney. We're staying in the Pop Resort and got the free dining plan with the trip. My boyfriend is SO excited about the food! It's his favorite part of the trip. What are some absolutely-have-to restaurants to eat in? My co-worker told me the Liberty Tree Tavern is definitely one, and of course the castle....what else do you recommend? :earsboy:

hello and welcome to the Dis! :cool1:

LTT is a great place! We enjoy going at lunch rather than the character dinner. They make a great burger, turkey diner and pot roast.

At Epcot, there are lots of greats places. Our favorites are Rose and Crown and LeCellier. We also like the fish and chips at the counter service in the UK.

Be sure to try some places at the resorts. The Boardwalk has some wonderful restaurants like Spoodles and the Flying Fish. Others we love are Boma and Jiko at AKL, Yachtsman Steakhouse at YC, Beaches and Cream at BC, Kona Cafe at the Polynesian, and the GF Cafe at GF. We enjoy exploring the resorts when we visit the restaurants.

Have fun!:) :flower:

We'll be at POP the same time as you. One of our faves (beside the Liberty Tree) is O'Hana. Its at the Poly. We plan to eat around 7 pm and then go outside and watch the MK fireworks from the beach. O'Hana is all you can eat and they serve you family style just like Liberty Tree. The meets are served on 3 foot skewers and are so yummy. I also enjoyed Boma at the AKL, BUT the food is different. My hubby didn't like it. He did, however fall in love with AKL. It's know our fave Dis Resort. We ended up leaving our resort to swich there after dinner. Anyway I like eating at resorts because it gives us a chance to go exploring. This year we are going to try The Cape May cafe seafood buffet at the Y/B Club. I heard its good and we love seafood, so I am excited. Maybe we'll see you in a couple of weeks. :cool1:

Le Cellier, and breakfast at Crystal Palace. We also like Alfredo's in Epcot. Make your PS's soon. The sit down restaurants will be swamped.

Just wanted to say, you better start calling and making ADRs for any meal you want to try -- many places may already be booked!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter