Meal plan when you book Sequoia lodge

adr2.8i

Back from the magic....and now hooked!
hi guys, ive had a quick search (im in work so cant spend too long searching) and cant seem to find a definitive answer, it probably has been asked before so i apologize in advance...

Im slightly confused with what meal plan you get if you book the SL? Is it standard or Plus?

The DLP website just says the Plus plan is suited to people staying at the SL but it doesnt actually state that you will get the Plus plan if you book?

Ive gone through a dummy booking and it just says 30% off offer + free dining plan.....again it doesnt state which plan??

I used to be a shareholder so never booked a meal plan before, but now im not a privileged person anymore im weighing up the current offer with the meal plan. If its the Plus plan then i shall be pleasantly surprised! :-)

many thanks.

thanks for your reply. much appreciated.

So this offer with the meal plan would suit me very well. Excellent.

Do you automatically get the Plus meal plan when you book a room at the SL? I booked a golden forest room about a month ago and no plan was mentioned by my travel agent. I tried for the 30% + Half Board, but found out that was only for UK residents. (grrrr...).

Do you automatically get the Plus meal plan when you book a room at the SL? I booked a golden forest room about a month ago and no plan was mentioned by my travel agent. I tried for the 30% + Half Board, but found out that was only for UK residents. (grrrr...).

you only get a half board plan included if thats the offer you booked under, if the offer you booked under didn't mention a dining plan, you don't have it included.

That's what I thought.. but it sounded like the OP was getting + automatically :)

sorry i should have explained myself a little better :-)

I was talking about the current 30% off with free dining plan offer. Me bad.

"Do you automatically get the Plus meal plan when you book a room at the SL? I booked a golden forest room about a month ago and no plan was mentioned by my travel agent. I tried for the 30% + Half Board, but found out that was only for UK residents. (grrrr...)."

Even though the special is for the UK, you can still book a package under that special. Call the reservation line and tell them you want to book under that special.

The English line is +33 1 6030 6053
I was able to book under the 30% plus free half board with no problem

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter