Meal plan vs TIW

That and the buffet's for the kids are where you created the savings. This option is technically against the rules as I understand it.
Unless there was no children's menu at the restaurant.

Unless there was no children's menu at the restaurant.
True but there aren't enough of those options to explain the situation. Based on the wording, I doubt it applies to the direct question at all though it's a good point for the overall discussion.

Using child credits for adult QS is tech against the rules, but we actually found out about it a couple of years ago doing meal plan. Funny we were told by a Disney employee that all QS meals were counted the same.

I am going in sept . This is the first time with our son who will be 15 months. My wife brought up a good point. My son will be eating off both our plates. With the desserts and snacks included it will give us more food in total that we can give our son . if we paid for everything out of pocket we might have to buy more then normal to feed him also.

I am still not sure but not having to worry about carrying all the cash around is also a big plus for me.

If you are going in sept they are giving the meal plan for free with packages booked through Disney, I would check into it.

Validity Dates:

**Victoria& Albert’s will honor Tables in Wonderland discount through July 31st, 2014. As of August 1st, 2014 the restaurant will no longer participate in Tables in Wonderland.

*Beginning August 1st 2014, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey’s, ‘Ohana (Dinner Only), Cinderella’s Royal Table, LeChefs de France, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, and Le Cellier Steakhouse will be subject to the additional blockout weeks of: November 23-29, 2014; December 21-27, 2014; March 8-April 4, 2015; May 31-June 20, 2015.

Blockout dates for Tables in Wonderland are Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase.

http://tablesinwonderland.com/

I thought the TIW was good for (18) months?

No it's actually 13 months. I got mine August 30, 2013 it says it's good until September 30, 2014.
I think technically it's good for a year though historically it's been to the end of the month and often the next month. There were fairly recent reports of people getting it exactly a year and not getting to the end of the month much less the next month.

No it's actually 13 months. I got mine August 30, 2013 it says it's good until September 30, 2014.
It's actually slightly more than 13 months. It's good to the end of the 13th month. I purchased mine on 6/6/2014, and it's good through 7/30/2015

Just got back from a trip of 4 adults (DW, and her parents). We had bought TiW last August so as to use it both that trip and this one. Her parents normally do the DP but we told them not to (they were going to pay for ours). Doing the math, the DP was going to cost about $1600 for the 7 nights we were there. We spent about $1050 on food while down there...and we all felt like he ate plenty. We did meals/snacks at 9 places that took TiW including Flame Tree Barbeque at AK and the TotWL at BLT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter