• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

meal plan and Goffy's kitchen

minniegidget

Can't wait till I can go back to Disney
I am doing the meal plan and have plans on going to Goffy's Kitchen for breakfast but now I have read that there is an extra charge for that. Does anyone know how much? and if we do not do Goffy's what other one should we do. I have read that the plaza inn will be changing its breakfast. I will be going in Sept. Will it be a new breakfast by then. I have taking my 4 year old nieice there to have breakfast with the princess but this trip no kids.
Thanks for the help

They are supposed to be announcing the new character meals tomorrow (Aug. 1),s o I'd wait till tomorrow to make a decision on character meals. I think it takes effect later in August, so the changes would be in effect during your trip. Best bet is to check back tomorrow... I'm sure someone will post the new info. Hopefully someone will answer your question re: Goofy's Kitchen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter