• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meal Deal just for my Daughter? Which Park?

rowan555

DIS Veteran
My daughter likes to eat. A lot. Especially during long, active days. I, on the other hand, can get by with a few Atkins bars in my backpack. I'm thinking of just getting the meal deal for her, at least on the first day, to try out. Her being able to eat any time she gets hungry will probably make for a much more pleasant day. I don't want to pay the $5 extra for the two park plan, so which park has better food options (I know they are limited in terms of the meal plan)? We will have the park to park passes, so we can easily plan our meals around whichever park has the better offerings. Thoughts?

One other question. Can she eat the entree, and then grab a dessert an hour later? Or does she have to get it all at once?

One other question. Can she eat the entree, and then grab a dessert an hour later? Or does she have to get it all at once?

not many have been posting about their meal deal experience this year.

it was at one time, years back, that you had to go thru the line and receive the entire meal.

of course that was not cost effective for universal if only the dessert would be eaten.

the desserts in the plan are specific ones.

policies do change at times and sometimes we aren't aware of it unless we read about it or try it ourselves.

it might be best for you to contact UO by phone or email and ask them if the you can return later just for the dessert.

Oh, it's not a big deal, I was just wondering. I think we'll get it just for the first day and see how it goes. The other days we might plan on eating more at City Walk, so it wouldn't be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter