meal certificates

momof4boys

Earning My Ears
Hello all!
Just a quick question. I'm sure it wis on here somewhere but I cant seem to find it. Has anyone used the quick and casual meal certificates? If so, how do they work and are they a good deal?? Thanks for all the help

Reginaprincess:

I would also like to know this answer plus where do you buy these?? Thanks

Here are the different types:(prices are with Connections)

Breakfast: good for any sitdown breakfast including the character meals(not Swan/Dolphin) and these are 17.75

quick&casual: these are good for almost all the counter service restaurants at the parks(except some carts) and many of the food courts in resorts. Good for one entree, side, drink, dessert for 11.50

Kingdom luncheon: good for sit-down restaurants in parks/resorts but only for lunch. They are 27.75 (higher now I think).

We have used the breakfast and q&c and love them. Nice to have some meals pre-paid. CM know about them and you don't have any problems using them. They also include tax and gratuity so they are good deal in that respect.

We were connections members (yearly membership was $79.00)and always had great service from them; although others have had issues. If you join for a trial $1/one month, make sure you cancel on time or they will charge you for the year. You can buy up to 40 of each kind of voucher per year. they increased the yearly fee significantly($139/yr) so I did not rejoin. They also had great discounts on park passes at IOA, US and WDW along with Blockbuster, TOYRUS and other restaurants so we have gotten our $79! Hope this helps. We have seen people selling these vouchers for WAY over value at e-bay..I don't recommend that. Floridaorlandotickets.com and Hotwire savings now sells these at a higher price than connections but they are the same vouchers. There is no fee with Floridaornadotickets.com and Hotwire has a $1 trial monthly membership. WE DO LOVE HAVING THESE AND HAVE 6 BREAKFAST AND 12 Q& C TO USE FOR OUR 12/28-1/02 TRIP.

Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter