• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ME with no Vouchers

Imagineer wanabee

Earning My Ears
I am leaving for the poly in 7 days and have no vouchers or anything that says that I have signed up for ME. Is this going to be a problem ?. If it is I would just rather book a towncar like I always have done before. I am going to just bring carry on luggage to simplify the matter. Thanks for any help.

Are you sure? Look all through the stuff you have been sent, they are in a booklet that also has the yellow luggage tags....not the holographic ones.

That said, I would call my travel agent/disney today.

When did you book? If it was recently you might not get anything from DME. I booked a last minute trip and there wasn't enough time for my stuff to get to me...only about 6 days!!! But I had no problem checking in with DME. They found me in the computer and gave me what I needed then. I would call DME and make sure they have you in the system. I also had only carry-on baggage, so that wasn't an issue for me.

Imagineer wanabee said:
I am leaving for the poly in 7 days and have no vouchers or anything that says that I have signed up for ME. Is this going to be a problem ?. If it is I would just rather book a towncar like I always have done before. I am going to just bring carry on luggage to simplify the matter. Thanks for any help.

NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We booked our package a little over a week before we went (July 28- August 3) and did not have anything for our luggage! We put the AAA Travel tags (normal ones are fine) and put our information on our luggage with that. Once you get to the MAIN TERMINAL, look for the people with the big mickey hands!!! Tell them you do not have any of the tags and they will direct you to the DME desk, where you should repeat the same thing. It made ABSOLUTELY no differenc, we were ON OUR WAY in 10 minutes on the bus to WDW! Our luggage arrived a few hours later and everything was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter