ME Newbie

PoohsFan1

DIS Veteran
This is probably a dumb question, but we are using ME for the first time. We are due to land at Orlando International Airport at 7:40pm, which I have stated when we booked with ME. Do I have to call CR and let them know that we will be a late arrival or will they see it on our ressie since we reserved through Disney's website. Thanks for any help.

This is probably a dumb question, but we are using ME for the first time. We are due to land at Orlando International Airport at 7:40pm, which I have stated when we booked with ME. Do I have to call CR and let them know that we will be a late arrival or will they see it on our ressie since we reserved through Disney's website. Thanks for any help.

No, that is not necessary. I wouldn't even consider that a late arrival. After midnight maybe.

A couple of bits of info:

There's never a need to call a Disney resort about a late arrival. You're not considered a no-show until after 6:00 a.m. the following day. Since it's already guaranteed, it's not like calling would do anything to "ultra-guarantee" it or anything like that.

There's no chance of calling the resort itself. Even though Disney lists a number for Contemporary, the call goes to a call center, not to Contemporary. Calling the resort itsaelf is merely an illusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter