ME lines at airport

Buffalo2Disney

Should we be HYSTERICAL?
How long of a wait/line do you think itll be for a magical express bus if we land at MCO around 8:30am in October?

we have waited up to 45 minutes during peak season before. I would say that you should have around a 20 min. wait, that is the average.

Anywhere from 5-30 minutes depending on how many other people are there, when they're dropping departing guests off, and how quickly a bus can get there if they have to call a bus in for you.

I was the ONLY person who arrived around 4:30 AM last March (don't ask). I only had to wait 10 minutes to depart on the bus as they were dropping departing guests off.

We have waited 20 minutes once, an hour the next time. It all just depends on the season, and what day of the week you're arriving. We have found that mid-week airports (and hence DME lines) are the least-crowded. We only waited 5 minutes (and were at the front of the line with only 15 others) last year, and traveled on a Tuesday.

If you're trying to make plans around it - always be extra cautious and plan at least around 2 hours from plane landing to getting to the resort. I usually am very conservative for 3-4 hours after landing before making any ADR's that evening. You never know what could happen to hold you up.

Over the last5 years that we've done it, it is typically 20 minutes depending on crowds in line. It has been as short as 5 minutes for us as well. f you are heading to POP or POR, it will take the bus about 35-45 minutes for the trip. I always plan to arrive at POP about 60 minutes after we land (depending on how many stores we stop at in the airport). Have fun!!:surfweb:

Our ME bus driver got lost once! She was driving around and around looking for the BW/YC area. She took out a parking sign at CBR and we had a nice tour of the Epcot parking lot before she finally found her way. People on the bus were BOILING mad and DH wouldn't let me go up front and direct her.

We always take the 6am flight and get there between 8-8:30am. We have never waited more than 5 minutes... maybe we are just lucky though! We also normally are the only people on the bus or one other family! ;)

We went in early feb and it took us two hours from the time we landed until we reached the resort the airport was packed and this was a Thursday about 4:00pm but this was the first time i ever waited this long.

How long of a wait/line do you think itll be for a magical express bus if we land at MCO around 8:30am in October?

Moments, we are rushed into our line and then rushed out the doors to our bus, now once on the bus that is a different story. We sat in the bus for 15-25 mins.

We landed at mid-night in 2008 and the bus waiting on us, we did not have time to take a breath and off we went. To sit in the lobby of Caribbean Beach Resort for our room to be ready, at mid-night.

I remember last year we went in November and landed on a Thursday around Noon and it was pretty crowded. I think the wait felt much longer than it actually was just cause we were so excited to be there finally. Hopefully getting the 6am direct flight out of Buffalo which will land us there around 8:30am on a Tuesday morning. Only 91 more days to wait :cool1:

We must have been lucky.....I can't remember having to wait at all for any of our last 3 trips. We walked right up and the bus was there and we were on it in no time! Our arrival times are always around 8:30 am on a Sunday.

I remember arriving at the POP line on a Thursday morning (around 11ish) in July, and there was no one there! Maybe a bus just left? :confused3 Anyway, we waited about 5 minutes the most.

We've had 3 trips within the last year and waited no more than 5 minutes. We really didn't have to wait too ling on the bus either. Realistically we know that it can take longer. I believe our longest wait was 30 minutes.

We used the ME last October (although we didn't arrive until 10 am or so) and I don't think we waited more than 5 mins before getting sent to a bus.

Just like everyone else has said, I think that most waits are 20 mins or less. That's always been the case for us even during the more busy times of the year.

TX

Here's another question regarding the ME buses:

Does every single one of them take the same route from the airport to WDW? I know there is a couple different entrances, do they always use the same one or does it depend on what hotels the bus is going to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter