ME- late arrival

nemofans

DIS Veteran
I just want to double check my info. Our flight gets into MCO at 9:30 pm. Will we still be able to use our luggage tags & send our bags directly to our resort? Is the time 10 pm when they stop collecting the bags or 9 pm? After that, we will need to bring our bags onto ME, correct?

The cutoff time is 10 PM.

That's the actual time of arrival, not the scheduled time of arrival of your plane.

Just to be clear...if your flight is delayed, and it doesn't land until 10pm, or after, DME will not pick up those bags. The baggage workers knock off at 10pm..period.
So, if you tag your bags, with the yellow DME luggage tags, and your flight is delayed and you don't get in until 10, or after...head directly to baggage claim..the bags should appear there. Then take them, with you, to the DME bus area. They will be stowed beneath your bus and handed to you upon arrival at your resort.

If you do land, ontime, at 9:30??? Your bags will get to you sometimes after midnight!! We are told to expect our bags, in our rooms, 3-4 hrs after resort checkin..note, resort checkin, not MCO checkin. So..if arrive, ontime, at 9:30, you can assume you'll get to your resort by 10:45-11ish. Which means, your luggage may not get to your room until close to 2am. It could be sooner, but better to assume it will be later.

Okay, I can handle that. I am okay w/bags showing up late. We are an hour behind w/the time change as well. I will have my kids' pjs packed in the carry on so they can go to bed. I most likely will still be up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter