ME back to MCO with no flight?

hogsfanwife

Earning My Ears
My daughter is being picked up at MCO instead of flying home with husband. Do we need to give them a fake flight # or can we just request a ride? Ideally, they would leave the Poly 5 hours before DH's flight so she is there in time- can we request an earlier bus for him? The rest of us are staying another week- so it's just those 2 on that day. Thanks

You can always request an earlier Magical Express bus than the usual 3 hours before your domestic flight, and this request made punctually* is always granted.

You do not need to be leaving on a jet plane+ in order to take DME back to the airport.

You should be able to simply specify the time you want to leave your resort but a few CMs are low information voters and have difficulty processsing your DME reservation without a flight number, fake or real.

* The normal deadline for each person is morning of the day before the day that person wil leave.

+ You might not know when you will be back again but Mickey still hopes he will see you again real soon.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter