Me and the ‘Rents! - A Sept 2016 PTR - TR Link up!

OMGOSH... well I hope that your meeting goes QUICKLY ! My boss is out of the office all day, and I purposely did not schedule ANYTHING today. I actually blocked out my entire Outlook calendar haha.

You need to finish packing! Pop in a Disney Movie while you pack to make it more *Magical* !!

I wish I could have done that but I am handing off a project that didn't get all the way done this week. (Not my fault!)

I am definitely blasting my 4 parks 1 World CDs on the drive home!!!

We are leeeeeaving tomorrrrrrrow!!!!!

excitedlady.gif

I did some packing last night!!

:thumbsup2

My boss is out today (yay!) but he is stuck in traffic and bored so he's calling me. (booooo!)

That sounds like such a Michael Scott thing again :rotfl:

We're thinking the first or second week of May. We're hoping for lighter crowds and not too hot weather though it always seems to be hot anyway.

Your trip is in two weeks! :cheer2::cheer2:

:cheer2: Yes!

We'll probably see each other then! That's what I was hoping for too. My birthday is in June so that's when I wanted to go, but I decided lighter crowds and better weather were a better idea. So my birthday is in May next year :rotfl:

I have a meeting at 2pm that I have to contribute to and I don't know how I'm going to string a sentence together! I just want it over. NOW!

That's why I'm hoping to get the day off beforehand to do last minute Disney things. I really hope they give it to me.

I have been MIA, i was in British Columbia and then work was crazy and I have so much of your PTR to catch up on and no time. SO... I thought I would just post a quick HAVE SO MUCH FUN.... can you believe it's finally here??!!! Perhaps i'll see you on the Everest at night loop that we will both most certainly be doing!!

That sounds like such a Michael Scott thing again :rotfl:

He is so Michael Scott. Ugh!!!! And not in a fun way!

We'll probably see each other then! That's what I was hoping for too. My birthday is in June so that's when I wanted to go, but I decided lighter crowds and better weather were a better idea. So my birthday is in May next year :rotfl:

I hope so!! You'll just have to celebrate your birthday all May and all June!

I have been MIA, i was in British Columbia and then work was crazy and I have so much of your PTR to catch up on and no time. SO... I thought I would just post a quick HAVE SO MUCH FUN.... can you believe it's finally here??!!! Perhaps i'll see you on the Everest at night loop that we will both most certainly be doing!!

You have SO MUCH FUN TOO!!!!

I hope I see you! #EEForever!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter