Me and Expedition Everest....

You get my vote for best post ever! This was great, I had to read it to my son after he kept asking why I was laughing so hard! You must be a writer by profession. (or should be!)

Thank you for brightening my "daylight savings time Monday"! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Awesome post. Seriously, where the like button? And I love EE but can only ride it twice in a row before it starts messing with my head.

We leave for WDW Friday and your post just got me through the next 4 days.

*****Please ride Rock n Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror and give us your thoughts on one of those!******

I was laughing hysterically at your ride. I just rode rnr for the first time (it was my tenth trip). Sounds about right. I ended up riding it four times and had no voice afterwards.

I just want to post so I can bring my grandkids back here, years later, and say "yep grandson, that's me right there on page 4 of the greatest disboards post of all time." ;)

Great stuff, OP! I think I need to change MY diaper now....

Thanks for that wonderful story! I can relate. Me (Dad) and DS6 went on Expedition Everest 1st time in December. I don't know why we waited so long.... he went on Tower of Terror at age 4. I'm not crazy about thrill rides either. But we loved Expedition Everest! Went again right away. It was the next step after BTMRR, Space Mtn, and Splash Mtn. Except for that backward dip in the dark... EE is pretty reasonable.

That was hilarious! I think EE is rather gentle and not scary in the least, so it's fun to read another perspective!

I read this aloud to my DH! So funny and well-written! Sorry you had a rough experience, but thanks for the laughs!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY! This was so great. I read aloud to my DH and he loved it too. I have posted a link to this on my FB page so that everyone can enjoy it!

I can only imagine what you would have added if the Yeti was still in operation!

I always regret it when we get to the top and have to go backwards!

The backward helix in the dark is one of my favorite parts. I love that sense of disorientation where you really think you're turning upside-down!

But then again, one of my favorite types of ride is the Vekoma Madhouse such as Cassandra's Curse at Europa-park (Germany) or Houdini's Great Escape (Six Flags Great Adventure, NJ).

I agree with everyone else - awesome post!

I keep picturing you as Bert the Conquerer - he can really scream like a girl too! You remind me alot of him! :)

OP: Loved your post! What a great read--I felt like I was right there with you! If you're not a writer, you should be! Thanks for making me smile and LOL today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter