• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDR temp

MrsRamos

Earning My Ears
I am one of those who has to take a sweater when we eat out because I am usually freezing in restuarants, even in the summer. So my ? is, are the MDR usually cool? We are going shopping for dinner outfits soon :-)

I am one of those who has to take a sweater when we eat out because I am usually freezing in restuarants, even in the summer. So my ? is, are the MDR usually cool? We are going shopping for dinner outfits soon :-)

I usually find the MDRs (as well as the theatres) on the cool side. I always have a sweater/wrap with me.

take your sweater!

Definitely!!!! I almost always wore a sweater for indoor activities. Bars, dining rooms, shows!

I am usually cold but I did not find the MDR's to be cold. I would take a light sweater just in case.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

I am usually cold but I did not find the MDR's to be cold.

Me too! I wore sleeveless dresses each night and was fine. However, I definitely was freezing in the movie theater.

Freezing cold on the dream in April. It wasn't just me, my hot box son was cold too.

I'm always cool in the theaters and the dining rooms too. Wrap/cardigan/light sweater is always on the packing list. Even being up on deck at night when it's slightly windy can be cool depending on the time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter