MDR rotation on a 3N bahamas

chinhk

Mouseketeer
Will be on a 3-nights bahamas cruise in Sept and I'm wondering how soon will I be able to find out my dining rotation? is it only on the day of embarkation?
We will be travelling concierge and wonder if the concierge team will be able to find out earlier?

This is our first cruise and we would love to try Palo or Remy but wouldn't like to miss any of the three MDR. So we plan to have lunch at Royal Palace on the 2nd (nassau) day and book adult dining at Palo or Remy on the night where we will have dinner at RP. This is the only way for us to have the experience of dining in all three MDR and also at Palo/Remy.

Will be on a 3-nights bahamas cruise in Sept and I'm wondering how soon will I be able to find out my dining rotation? is it only on the day of embarkation?
We will be travelling concierge and wonder if the concierge team will be able to find out earlier?

This is our first cruise and we would love to try Palo or Remy but wouldn't like to miss any of the three MDR. So we plan to have lunch at Royal Palace on the 2nd (nassau) day and book adult dining at Palo or Remy on the night where we will have dinner at RP. This is the only way for us to have the experience of dining in all three MDR and also at Palo/Remy.

You won't know your dining rotation for sure until you checkin in at the port.

You can request a specific rotation, if you wish. And, as Concierge, you'll probably get it. Just ask the concierge team to get it for you. You will also be seated with only your party, no others at your table.

I will point out that the lunch dining experience is really not like the dinner one.

Keep in mind that Nassau night is also pirate night, so if dressing up like a pirate for dinner is your type of thing then Palo on the 2nd night might not be a good idea.

It's true that the lunch experience at Royal Palace is different, but we had a great meal there! DD and I still talk about the chilled mango soup with mint foam!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter