MDE

laurab84

Mouseketeer
Morning guys.

I'm getting my self on a muddle with the mde thing

My mum is the main holiday booker but has no Internet sense, I've registered on mde and added the 4 other people as friends and family. They are on the list of friends and family, I've also set up to manage them. Is this all I need to do? Can I now book the food and will the memory makers all now be linked? No where at anytime was I asked to add email or anything for them to confirm. Do they need to register on mde too or can I just do it how I have? I'm beginning to worry that I'm going to mess up! All the meals, fast passes and photos rest on my shoulders!!

Can someone tell me if I've done it right?

I did forget to mention, when I registered it brought up me, my mum and my son as part of out booking but not my husband or dad! I had to search for them. Will this make a difference??

Thanks in advance.

It all sounds ok to me (not that I'm an expert). The others don't have to set up an MDE account but they can if they want to. if you have any problems don't hesitate to ring the UK helpline number, they helped me sort mine out in minutes and were really friendly & helpful (two of my party somehow took control away from me when setting up their own MDE). As long as they're showing in your Family & Friends and their tickets are linked you'll be OK.

I know it's easy to say, but please don't get stressed by it, I was panicking like crazy and when it came to it Had no problems what so ever, got all the ADRs and FP we wanted at roughly the times we wanted (only 10 mins out)

Enjoy the planning

As above, it sounds ok to me too.

No-one else needs to register/set-up their own MDE. All the FP+, reservations etc that you make through MDE will sync to all the magic bands on your account.

But do phone the UK helpline if you want to make sure your husband & dad are definitely set-up ok, just for peace of mind - although it sounds ok.

I had a problem with linking my reservation a few weeks ago & the UK helpline were brilliant. Turns out my surname was spelt wrong on the system, even though it was spelt correctly when the holiday was booked. I had to search for myself on my MDE and replace the incorrect spelt name with the correct version. Everything was fine. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter