• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE Works for October 2015 Booking!

duffdo

Mouseketeer
We are booked for 14 nights in ASSp at the end of October 2015. I was playing round with MDE last night (as you do) and put my UK reservation number in. I fully expected it not to work, but it did! Shows our tickets too. Makes it feel real that we are going (again!)

We're staying at OKW, so it won't work for us yet! :rolleyes:

Going early oct booked through disney for bc but nit working yet. My number is xxxxxx/x is that te right format.

Not that i need it yet

Also will it deleted all the info from my last trip as different people this time

Going early oct booked through disney for bc but nit working yet. My number is xxxxxx/x is that te right format. Not that i need it yet Also will it deleted all the info from my last trip as different people this time

You will have to change the people in your friends and family lists.

I'm going to SSR next October and my reservation has now linked on MDE and my magic bands are customised. Though they might change over the coming months. Did take over a week for it to appear on MDE, then the tickets the next day but no sign if the DDP on there yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter