MDE Won't Let Me Select a Magic Band for Everyone on the Reservation

swkmom

Mouseketeer
I am going to try to make this as short and as simple as possible. We are going to WDW in May. There are 7 of us total, 4 adults and 3 teens. We had originally planned to stay at BC. My mom and dad made their reservation for 2on the WDW website. I called to make our reservation because we were going to reserve 2 rooms.

When I called after talking to the CM we switched our reservation to a 2 br villa at OKW. She said since my parents already had a reservation number she could just modify their reservation and put us all under my mom and dad's reservation. The CM said all of our names would show up under my mom's reservation and we could then select magic band colors, etc. My mom does not like to deal with technical things so we agreed I would take care of everything through her account.

When I logged in to MDE the first time I could only select magic band colors for my mom, my dad, and myself. Everyone's name is visible on the reservation but not visible in the magic band section. I thought I would give it a few days but I've checked every day and it is still like that. Should I call Disney? Does anyone know what could be the problem? Any help is appreciated.

I think you should call. We have some dvc reservations with different people on them and whenever I add them to the reservation they show up on mde.

Are you on the app or website? The app only shows 3 MBs for one of my reservations, but the website shows all 4.

I'm not on the app. It's on the computer that I can't see all 7 of us under the magic band section. I'm thinking I need to call...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter