• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE with 2 upcoming trips?

Momof2

Mouseketeer
I apologize if this info is readily available - I can't seem to find it. We have 2 upcoming trips - one in early March, one early April. We'll be booking our first Fast Passes next week. Will we easily be able to book for our second trip when that window opens? And then manage both trips during the overlap? It'll be a new park pass for each trip, and I know we link each pass to the reservation # for that stay. I hope my question makes sense. And of course - thanks for any help!

With separately purchased tickets, you'll be fine booking FPs for each trip. Are your tickets for the same amount of park days? If so, you won't need to worry about prioritizing them before you enter a park for Trip #1.

The tickets aren't linked to specific stays, they are linked to your MDE account. You should provide more info about your tickets for a more thorough reply.

If your tickets are purchased as part of packages, you'll be able to book for each trip and you also won't need to worry about prioritizing your tickets. Trip #2's tickets won't activate until you check in for Trip #2.

Thanks for moving this to the correct place! And thanks for your reply.

Both trips are DVC trips - no packages. The first trip uses a new 3 day hopper. It will be used up before the second trip. The second trip uses up the final 2 days of a non-expiring 10 day hopper which does show up now on MDE.

So on Monday when I book FPs for the first trip, I don't have to do anything in particular to link the pass, as long as the pass is active on my account? Is that right?

THanks again!

T
So on Monday when I book FPs for the first trip, I don't have to do anything in particular to link the pass, as long as the pass is active on my account? Is that right?

THanks again!

if you are staying on sit and Monday is your 60 day mark you will be good to go

You will need to stop by Guest Relations before you enter a park for Trip #1 so that your 3-day ticket is used for that trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter