• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE question

XYSRUS

DIS Veteran
If I send off my youngest 2 kids out on their own can they use the MDE app with the Fastpass stuff on it that I made, linked to the family reservation? What happens when parties want to separate after all the Fastpasses have been made all together initially?

If I send off my youngest 2 kids out on their own can they use the MDE app with the Fastpass stuff on it that I made, linked to the family reservation? What happens when parties want to separate after all the Fastpasses have been made all together initially?

Once the first 3 FP+ have been made, each person can USE the FP+ with his/her own MagicBand or ticket card.

Once the first 3 FP+ have been used (or expire) then, any person in the party can go to a FP+ kiosk and make a 4th (or 5th, or…) FP+ for himself by scanning his MB or ticket at the kiosk.

I'm sorry. What if the little ones want to change their FPs? Must they do that at a kiosk with their MB or can they link to the MDE app that I made on my phone?

I'm sorry. What if the little ones want to change their FPs? Must they do that at a kiosk with their MB or can they link to the MDE app that I made on my phone?

If they have your sign-in and password, they can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter