• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mde problems

scdisneyguy

Mouseketeer
I know the issues have been talked about a bunch hoping someone hs experienced this particular issie and if they got fixed?

My fpp were all set the way we wanted. I accepted a new friends and family invitation yesterday and it messed it all up. Long story short a member of our party got added later than everyone else and when I connected it took me off every single fastpass booked for 8 days seems the ticket attached to me what IT told me. They say they will try to get some fixed they can see what I had on the backend but doesn't show on app or site. Told me I should get an email in a week ( we leave in 11 days) I am kinda freaking.
Has anyone had any luck with IT resolving issues like these?

Last edited:
I've had a similar issue when a family member connected to me. They were able to fix everything to what I originally had and that included FoP. My date out was farther than yours though, probably closer to 45 days out. Best of luck it all works out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter