MDE problem with linked family

TVmom

Earning My Ears
I have linked up with my husband's Uncle on My Disney Experience for our joint trip in June. He and his wife are only joining us for 3 days. When I go into my account under My reservations and tickets, both resort reservations show up as if they were mine, also it looks as if his wife's 3 day ticket is assigned to me. Her name is not in the group at all. I emailed the uncle about it and he said his confirmation sheet has her name on it. Is there something he or I need to do to make sure she has a ticket? :confused3

I have linked up with my husband's Uncle on My Disney Experience for our joint trip in June. He and his wife are only joining us for 3 days. When I go into my account under My reservations and tickets, both resort reservations show up as if they were mine, also it looks as if his wife's 3 day ticket is assigned to me. Her name is not in the group at all. I emailed the uncle about it and he said his confirmation sheet has her name on it. Is there something he or I need to do to make sure she has a ticket? :confused3

Make her a profile in friends and family, and then change the ticket to her in the ticket section of MDE.

We had similar problems last summer. It took guest services a while to fix our reservations and tickets. We were unable to fix it in MDE.

Thanks. I was able to make her a profile but unable to transfer the ticket and put her in the other room. Right now I'm in both rooms. I will keep looking, I must be missing something.

You are likely not missing something, MDE has major issues with stuff like this.... It happened to me.... I am not sure how to resolve it, but I do know that I ended up arriving with wrong names for most of our party,but after a LONG checkin process we got in our rooms with mb's for the right people- then had issues on entry to park with names/ bands again....(twice) then it seemed ok after that.... Try calling and see if your family can be unlinked from your account(?) that might help

I will try calling Disney. Thank you everyone, I appreciate the help!

I will try calling Disney. Thank you everyone, I appreciate the help!
The same thing happened to me. I was on the phone for almost an hour while they fixed the problem. I could not understand how I eliminated one person on my brothers account. I had to call twice as they still did not have the accounts right the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter