• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE pickup time

VisionDisney

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I usually don't fly direct back to Montreal but this year I am flying Air Canada direct. Will MDE pick up at Poly 3 or 4 hours before flight time? With Delta connecting in Detroit to Montreal it was 3 hours pre flight. :thanks:

Hi,

I usually don't fly direct back to Montreal but this year I am flying Air Canada direct. Will MDE pick up at Poly 3 or 4 hours before flight time? With Delta connecting in Detroit to Montreal it was 3 hours pre flight. :thanks:

Sadly, it's 4 hours. Alternatively, you could pick a domestic U.S. flight that leaves around the same time and use that as your flight information for DME so the pick up time is 3 hours. Just make sure you keep track of the alternate flight in case the departure time changes.

We're flying from YEG on Westjet with direct flights each way on our next trip. Speaking for myself, I'm fine with the 4 hour pick up time. There have been lots of reports of TSA delays and backlogs at MCO lately.

There have been lots of reports of TSA delays and backlogs at MCO lately.

And there are a lot of reports right now saying to expect delays with TSA this summer. Understaffed and unhappy workers. You know, just what you want screening passengers at an airport :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter