MDE My Wish List

MissouriWaltz

Earning My Ears
On the web site, I added a list of activities/attractions to My Wish List, but when I try to access the list on My Itinerary, the load circle indicator just keeps turning round and round.

Anyone else having a problem with this feature? Everything else on the site works as it should

MDE is very buggy and can be very slow. I would try again in a few hours or tomorrow and it will probably load.

FYI the wish list doesn't really do anything - it is just sort of a reminder for you of things that you want to see.

MDE is very buggy and can be very slow. I would try again in a few hours or tomorrow and it will probably load.

FYI the wish list doesn't really do anything - it is just sort of a reminder for you of things that you want to see.

Thanks. I know it's just a reminder. That's exactly what I wanted! The "Notes" feature in the mobile device might fill this function for me.

Slow? Ya think? It's like using an old slow modem connection! I tried to load it twice yesterday and again this morning. Very discouraging.

Thanks. I know it's just a reminder. That's exactly what I wanted! The "Notes" feature in the mobile device might fill this function for me.

Slow? Ya think? It's like using an old slow modem connection! I tried to load it twice yesterday and again this morning. Very discouraging.

FWIW I just now tried loading my Wish List, and it only took a second or so.

I added an item and it finally appeared. Everything I had put in yesterday was gone!

I love this site, when it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter