MDE/MB's & Conference tickets when you already have park tickets?

goofykb03

Mouseketeer
I'm heading down to WDW in May for a conference at the Yacht Club (staying there, conferencing there). As part of the conference, we are going to receive one after 4pm pass for a reception at Epcot, which is supposed to be linked to our MB's. I already have a park hopper pass linked to MDE from previous trips. My last experience with MDE/MB's was in Oct 2013 and it was not a perfect experience (not surprising right?) so I'm not sure how it's going to work out managing the conference park ticket with my own park hopper ticket. Has anyone had any (successful??) experiences juggling multiple tickets like this? Do I just make the appropriate tickets active or inactive in MDE for the days I want to use each one? I have a physical RFID card for my park hopper since I got it in June 2013 and didn't have a MB, so I'm planning to carry it with me just in case (I also did this in Oct 2013), but after my last MB experience I'm not feeling too confident about this... :confused3

I would either make whichever ticket you don't want to use inactive so unlink it I guess. Apparently there is a way for cm's to prioritize which tickets get used first but I don't really trust in that. :rolleyes1

We had AP's and two day tickets linked to our MB's. We went to guest relations before we entered our first park and had them remove the two day tickets and put them on a separate card for us.

I would either make whichever ticket you don't want to use inactive so unlink it I guess. Apparently there is a way for cm's to prioritize which tickets get used first but I don't really trust in that. :rolleyes1

We had AP's and two day tickets linked to our MB's. We went to guest relations before we entered our first park and had them remove the two day tickets and put them on a separate card for us.

I spoke with a CM in group reservations yesterday and she told me the same - to visit guest relations before entering a park and let them know which pass I'm using that day. So that'll be real fun to wait at guest relations every time I am heading in. :rolleyes2 I ended up buying a discounted conference ticket on top of the evening pass to Epcot and my regular park hopper, so it's going to get REALLY interesting now! :crazy2: I just had so many issues back in Oct with the MBs and FP that I'm really nervous the wrong passes are going to get used if they can't help me manage them. I may just use MDE every day to inactivate the appropriate tickets to be safe. Thanks for the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter