MDE issues?

abbydancer

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if I'm on the right forum, but I'll give it a shot.

About 20 minutes ago, I tried to log in to MDE. It told me that password or email was wrong and to call.

So I called. I've been on hold almost 20 minutes (they said less than 15).

Is it me? Have I been hacked or is it a systemwide problem, in which case I'll give up and try again after dinner.

It's also reporting the same error on my phone.

Anyone else seeing issues?

Thanks.

Okay I am so happy that I am not alone! I'm having the same problem on the MDE app and the website, I'm hoping that it is just a glitch! :sad2:

I checked here after having issues with the site. THANK GOODNESS for the dis or I would be quite panicked after all of the planing on MDE I've done!!!!

Yes! Same for me...glad to know I'm not going crazy...I've reentered my PW a million times...I know I typed it correctly! :)

This week is 60 days from Thanksgiving week. I wonder if there is just too much trafic on the site. It's been glitchy for me for the last 2 days as I have been working on our FP+ for Thanksgiving week.

I just got off the phone (after only 7 minutes) and the person I spoke with mentioned a memo he just saw stating that they were performing "magical upgrades"! :rotfl2:

Yep, same here. I made dinner reservations at about 4:30 this afternoon, but have not been able to get and check them on mde.:confused3

I thought something was up! It wouldn't let me log in, saying my password was wrong. When I went to reset, it said there was no valid account with my email. Glad I'm not the only one with issues!

Me too!! This is so annoying because I'm a TA AND a full time nursing student so I have to do my client planning at night and this is seriously messing with me!

I am on phone...told 30 minute wait.

Cannot access DVC or MDE account.

I'm having the same issues! I tried to reset my password, and it said my account didn't exist! Glad to know it's not just me :)

I blame it on apple's new system. All sorts of apps are crashing. even if you aren't using the new IOS the may need to update MDE to work with the new system.

Maybe they are magically adding MORE SDMT Passes! :) :cool1::cool1::rotfl2::rotfl2:

And some BOG FPs! Maybe their magical upgrade should have included a welcome screen that said "We are performing some magical upgrades! Your entire Disney Vacation has not disappeared!"

I called about a reservation a couple of hours ago and the CM was cheerfully complaining that they system was taking its own sweet time.

Whew! Glad I check here before calling. I'd be pretty angry if it was my 60 day mark or if I was there right now!

I am so happy I am not alone! It's locked me out!! :coffee:

:yay: Dont they know I have a trip that starts on Sunday!:yay:

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter