• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE Issues today? (9/23)

I'm at the Beach Club right now and can't access any of my itinerary using the app. The Disney folks know about it.

I'm on property and can't see any of my FPs or reservations. The lines at the FP+ kiosks at AK were pretty long today.

I hope I can get the front desk to print out my agenda for tomorrow.

Wow, I feel some comfort that it is not just me and hope it is back up and working soon. I'm eager to make some plans!

Mine all there too. I was going to do a print out of our itinerary. Now I'm going to do notecards for our trip with ADR confirmation numbers and FP times as a backup though. Just in case there's another MDE blackout.

I called earlier as I wasn’t able to link a tickets and IT said they’ve had issues all day long due to some enhancements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter