MDE Issues on Samsung S5??

DisneyDahling

Always counting down until the next visit
I just recently switched from an iPhone 5 to a Samsung S5. My MDE app simply will NOT let me sign in. It tells my my user name / PW is wrong. I change the password and it still tells me its wrong. It was working fine and then yesterday it started to give me fits.

I don't want to be in the middle of MK, trying to pull up my ADR's and the app not working....

Anyone else having this issue??

No, mine is working fine on the s5, and on my Tab S 10.5 and 8.4. Also have it on my Kindle Fire HDX. It's a little slow on the Fire but it's not really supported and I sideloaded it. On the others so far it's been working great.

No, mine is working fine on the s5, and on my Tab S 10.5 and 8.4. Also have it on my Kindle Fire HDX. It's a little slow on the Fire but it's not really supported and I sideloaded it. On the others so far it's been working great.

Thanks for the reply Selina4Disney! I figured out it was the WiFi I was connected to. They have certain things blocked. While this doesn't sound bad, I work for an IT firm and am the only one who isn't IT educated so of course I just got razzed about it. :sad2:

I also made the IPhone 5 to Samsung S5 switch. I had no problems other than for about three weeks I would constantly have to re-login to stalk FP+.

I also made the IPhone 5 to Samsung S5 switch. I had no problems other than for about three weeks I would constantly have to re-login to stalk FP+.

I hope I don't have to keep entering my password while at the parks during our upcoming trip. That would be extremely annoying! :mad:
Does anyone know a way to stay logged in?

Yup. I keep having to log back in as well. Uber annoying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter