MDE down?

ITeachThere4IDisney

Earning My Ears
Anyone else having difficulty accessing information on the MDE website? It's unable to show my reservations and I'm suppose to book fast passes at 1am.

I have been having trouble booking our November trip all night - it keeps telling me the server is down:(

Now all my family's names have disappeared and all of my FP+ have changed from a party of 3 to a party of 1!

I had trouble with the system yesterday evening. I couldn't make ADR's (toying with the idea of Cali Grill and have been checking times) and I couldn't make a payment online. I decided to call to make the payment and the automated system didn't recognize my reservation number. I waited on hold about 10 minutes for an agent and gave up.

Everything seems in working order this morning. Checked for ADRs and made my payment.

Hope it was all in order at 1am for you all that were making FP+!

Now all my family's names have disappeared and all of my FP+ have changed from a party of 3 to a party of 1!

People don't simply disappear, it's possible you have created a duplicate account (extremely common and the biggest flag is when people or reservations 'disappear') or your view is filtered within My Disney Experience. Either way contact Disney directly if you're having challenges.

People don't simply disappear, it's possible you have created a duplicate account (extremely common and the biggest flag is when people or reservations 'disappear') or your view is filtered within My Disney Experience. Either way contact Disney directly if you're having challenges.
I don't have a duplicate account so I don't know what caused it. My resort reservation, family, FP+s, and tickets have reappeared so I guess it was a minor hiccup?

It seems to happen sometimes. I have had it all go away and then come back a few hours....or days later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter