MDE Dining Reservations down?

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having a problem making Dining Reservations this morning?:confused3
Message says something like system problems or something like that? UUGH!>:(
Thanks!:goodvibes

Keep trying...Made my ADR's..:thumbsup2:cheer2:.System keeps going in and out with "internet traffic overload" I think...:scared1:Free Dining Released...

Anyone else having a problem making Dining Reservations this morning?:confused3
Message says something like system problems or something like that? UUGH!>:(
Thanks!:goodvibes
Free Dining was just released this morning so that's probably why I would guess.

The "Joy" of Split Reservations...Second "Split" Reservation not recognized in MDE! Having to call Disney Dining, then not being able to get through!:sad2:

I am sure it is because of free dining being released....if you have the time keep trying...

The "Joy" of Split Reservations...Second "Split" Reservation not recognized in MDE! Having to call Disney Dining, then not being able to get through!:sad2:
Just so you know, most people with split stays now say that people at the dining call center will no longer allow you to make all your ADRs for your split stay at 180 days out from the first reservation. I know this was a thing in the past (I did it last year with no problem), but when I was making ADRs in January, they told me that this is a new policy (and has since been confirmed by other people with split stays on this forum). You will only be able to make length of stay ADRs for your first stay, then call back 180 days from your second (+) stay for the second leg.

Just so you know, most people with split stays now say that people at the dining call center will no longer allow you to make all your ADRs for your split stay at 180 days out from the first reservation. I know this was a thing in the past (I did it last year with no problem), but when I was making ADRs in January, they told me that this is a new policy (and has since been confirmed by other people with split stays on this forum). You will only be able to make length of stay ADRs for your first stay, then call back 180 days from your second (+) stay for the second leg.

Really? Was able to do it for our December, '14 Split Stay trip 180 days in advance for the 1st split stay and was then able to then make the second reservation with the help of Disney Dining at 7AM...Honestly, not a biggie as it happens that we will be at F&W both of the days of the second split stay and wanted to make an ADR for dinner for something light.. Thanks though..If I still can't reach Disney Dining, will be calling Member Services when they open..

As I suspected, MS was able to make my ADR's for the second part of the split stay!:cheer2:
My comment for a MS supervisor was that the system needs to be IMPROVED to allow booking for the entire stay on line instead of waiting till 9AM to call MS for the second part of the split stay!
GOOD LUCK to those trying to make dining reservations during" free dining period".:wizard: Had I not made them this morning, doubtful I would have been able to get my preferred ADR's!:scared1:

I didn't have a problem getting my reservations made this morning. I was up bright and early with my spreadsheet and was able to get everything I was looking for and then some. Keep trying. You'll get them.

I had a heck of a time making mine at the crack of dawn. I could only do it on my phone and had to search by date/time instead of by location. I did manage to get everything I wanted though and after hearing that FD was released today, I'm glad I got it done before the system really got crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter