MDE Child Account Question

taythecray

TinkerTaylor
This is probably no big deal but I just want to clarify a couple things. My sister is currently 9 and considered a child on our MDE account. She will be turning 10 the month before our trip and considered an "adult" when we go. For dining reservations, I already prepaid for her and I to do CRT and she was charged the child amount so I'm assuming when we actually go there they will just tack on the extra charge? (No way will she eat the child meals, she eats more than some of us)
My question is when it comes to linking our tickets and making fastpasses, will it let me link an adult ticket to her account? Also will there be any fastpass restrictions? I'm assuming I would buy the adult ticket since she will be 10 when we go, but I don't want to miss our fastpass date which is before her birthday..meaning she would need a child ticket. I feel like I'm confusing myself so any input would be loved. Thanks all :love:

If she will be 10 years old the entire time you are at WDW you should purchase an adult ticket for her. Her age at the date of the fastpass reservations isn't relevant.

Call WDW-DINE about CRT and explain that you have a child registered who is actually going to be an adult at the time of the meal.

If she will be 10 years old the entire time you are at WDW you should purchase an adult ticket for her. Her age at the date of the fastpass reservations isn't relevant.

Call WDW-DINE about CRT and explain that you have a child registered who is actually going to be an adult at the time of the meal.

That's what I thought. Will an adult ticket link to her child account? We are buying them from UT.

You can go into her MDE profile and edit/change her age so that she is already listed as a Disney adult before you link her ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter