• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE Blanked My Reservations

jimsanfilippo

Mouseketeer
I just logged into MDE and got a message that they were moving all their reservation information over to a new system. After a few minutes of waiting while it moved my information it said it did so. However, now nothing is saved and it says I need to manually re-enter each resort and dining reservation and my ticket information, and my FastPass+ selections do not even show up on My Itinerary. What the what???

I just logged into MDE and got a message that they were moving all their reservation information over to a new system. After a few minutes of waiting while it moved my information it said it did so. However, now nothing is saved and it says I need to manually re-enter each resort and dining reservation and my ticket information, and my FastPass+ selections do not even show up on My Itinerary. What the what???

OK, they're back after logging out and back in. Almost had a heart attack.

write or take a pic of the confirmation numbers. i've found with the new system things will disappear and reappear at random without ever being changed by me. i've gone to disney more times than i can count and have found more problems using the current system than any in the past. cover your bases and keep your confirmation info with you just in case.

Yeah, mine got lost too. I was changing from All Star Music to Coronado though, so I just called and cancelled them. They found them easily, it's just the link to the MDE site, not the actual reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter