MDE and cancelled reservation

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
About a month ago I cancelled a package I had booked thru Disney. It ended up being cheaper to book the resort and tickets separately.

The problem is, the cancelled reservation and tickets are still showing in MDE. I wanted to book my park days, but it still has my old, part of a package, cancelled tickets with park days attached. Do I need to call? If so, which number? I'm very afraid of calling and having them cancel the wrong tickets. Or should I wait and see if the old package vanishes?

You have to cancel the park reservations yourself. They don't automatically cancel just because you cancel the package (which is silly but that's how it works).

That’s weird because I modified a package for a discount and my park reservations were cancelled. I didn’t change dates or even cancel. Just modified for a different price. I didn’t expect my reservations to get cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter