MDAS 2022

rere101399

DISmom
Now that the 2022 sailings are published, anyone care to speculate with me what the latest MDAS sailing might be? We prefer Western vs Bahamian and would like to go as late as possible. Trying to book a date that most likely will be MDAS, and will end up canceling and rebooking if it’s not. I’d love the 3/19 sailing but is that just too late to have any chance of being designated MDAS? What about 3/5?

*I know no one knows for sure! Just looking to take some guesses!

We did MDAS in mid April 2018. Sailed from Miami on a western Caribbean cruise on the Magic.
We booked that cruise because of a school break and were super happy it was a Marvel Cruise!
Good luck!

Now that the 2022 sailings are published, anyone care to speculate with me what the latest MDAS sailing might be? We prefer Western vs Bahamian and would like to go as late as possible. Trying to book a date that most likely will be MDAS, and will end up canceling and rebooking if it’s not. I’d love the 3/19 sailing but is that just too late to have any chance of being designated MDAS? What about 3/5?

*I know no one knows for sure! Just looking to take some guesses!
where are they published?

If you’re currently a Platinum, Gold or Silver Castaway Club member, take advantage of the opportunity to book our new cruises before they go on sale to the general public on October 22, 2020. You’ll be able to book early 2022 itineraries online or by phone during a designated booking window.

When to Book

• October 19, 2020: Platinum Members
  • October 20, 2020: Platinum and Gold Members
  • October 21, 2020: Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
  • October 22, 2020: All Guests

Last MDAS in 2018 was April 29, but they also did MDAS from New York in the fall of 2017 and those have not repeated.

Last MDAS in 2019 was 3/8
Last MDAS in 2020 was 3/9 ( there may have one scheduled later, but this was the Magic's last pre-COVID cruise)
Last MDAS in 2021 will be 3/6

So, I would say your best chance is the 3/5

We have done 2 and I highly recommend it.

Last MDAS in 2018 was April 29, but they also did MDAS from New York in the fall of 2017 and those have not repeated.

Last MDAS in 2019 was 3/8
Last MDAS in 2020 was 3/9 ( there may have one scheduled later, but this was the Magic's last pre-COVID cruise)
Last MDAS in 2021 will be 3/6

So, I would say your best chance is the 3/5

We have done 2 and I highly recommend it.

Thanks for the info! Our most recent sailing SWDAS and my kids are itching for MDAS next, but I didn’t love the winter sailing so hoping to get as far out as possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter