MCO to Resort, Cruise and back...

HypKris

Disney Lover- First word was, "Micka Mouse"
So I have basically managed to confuse myself... Which nowadays doesn't take much...

My friend and I will be going on a 7 day (Disney) Cruise in February 2013. She set up the cruise in her name on her last cruise. She had planned on going with someone else... but they backed out. Yay me!

Before that, we are going to stay at Boardwalk Villas for four days. Using my brothers' vacation points (but I'm an "associate" on his account).

We are flying into Orlando and I'm not sure how to get from point A to B to C and back to A.

I know about Magical Express, but I don't know who ends up booking everything.

From what I read, Disney will pick us up from MCO and take us to the BWV free of charge... (From what I could find out). So I would assume that I can book that along with my DVC reservations.

We are checking out the morning of the cruise and will probably use the Disney's transportation to get there. Would that be the $35 per person charge?

Then again using Disney's transportation to go back to the airport, so another $35 per person.

(I remember when I took my first Disney cruise in 1998 and there wasn't a charge from the resort to the port. Those were the days...)

Now how does the booking work? Should I just book all the transportation or should she? Does Disney not care why you are going to the port as long as you pay the fee? When I called to make the BWV reservation I tried to ask the CM and I was just confusing her (and myself). I think I'm making this more complicated then it needs to be.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kris :)

When I did DVC to cruise I booked the transfer from airport to DVC with Member Services and then the transfer from DVC to cruise and then cruise to airport were booked through Disney Cruise Line

Thanks Pakey!

You just simplified it and made it easier for me!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter