• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MCO to Poly - EZ Pass Tolls?

Fantasmic303

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone - heading down this week from MCO to Poly and looking for some toll information. I had intended to do the Visitor Toll Pass but found out today that it's not available in Terminal C, and I would like to avoid the hassle of going back over to A just to come back and pick up the car at C, so I figured I would just take my NY EZ Pass instead.

We've done this in the past and gotten charged for some of the tolls, and I think I know my mistakes. This time we'll make sure to have it windshield mounted (instead of dash) and add the rental plate immediately to the account, but can anyone advise if there is a route that does NOT take the EZ pass for tolls? Back in the day I thought there was one route that accepted and the other route was strictly Sunpass.

Thanks in advance!

This was changed Memorial Day weekend 2021. If the information you were looking at was prior to that it was correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter